ENHANCING THE VALUE OF DIGITAL MUSIC.

Release the first song for free ↓

APPLY AS AN ARTIST
floppy disk

Home of digital vinyls.

The first music marketplace where you can resell purchased digital music.

Each release is a limited edition unreleased track.

Once purchased they can be resold, like vinyl records.

Why choose Lir Music?

Collectors

Resale opportunity

Your digital music collection has real value. Through blockchain technology, you can collect tracks and resell them.

Ownership of limited edition music

Own something unique and special. Elevate your music collection with limited edition tracks.

Direct support to artist

Directly support the artists you love and contribute to their artistic journey.

Artists & labels

Enhanced fan engagement

Release limited edition tracks directly to your fans. Give them the possibility to digitally collect and trade them though blockchain technology.

No subscription fees

Receive 90% of each sale, instantly. The remaining 10% is allocated to run the platform. We value collecting, not subscriptions.

Lower cost for higher profits

Eliminate high production and distribution costs associated with vinyl records, resulting in increased profits.

Resale royalties

Earn a 5% share on each resale. This is not possible in ordinary vinyl release.

APPLY AS AN ARTIST

Latest Drops

TOP 10 COLLECTORS

#
USERNAME
# ITEMS COLLECTED
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

Join our community

Start Collecting
Release the first song for free ↓
APPLY AS AN ARTIST